Fw: History Television documentary...

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: History Television documentary...
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:44:10 -0400
> >>Tanner should think
> > > a bit harder
> > > before opening his mouth about Canadian vs. American work
> > > ethic.  I get the
> > > impression that he likes being a bit contentious or whatever,
> >
> > I was also disturbed by those comments, which probably made him look bad
> > more than anything else.   But then at the end of the episode, they said
> it
> > took him 30 yrs to perfect the Bricklin... so how did he expect the
> workers
> > to do much better??

 Since Mr. Tanner claims to be the "head of manufacturing", taking 30 years
 to fix the problems he was responsible for in  the first place don't say
 much for him or perhaps the "American work ethic".
 Admittedly the life style in Atlantic Canada is different than elsewhere,
 They are much more laid back and easy going, I'd rather live there than the
 rat race I live in now.