Re: Memorabillia

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Memorabillia
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:21:39 -0500
The answer I sent offering $5 was joke, It is worth much more than that, how
much, I don't know. The thought of putting it on ebay was a way to determine
value, If you had a ridiculous reserve, you would know what someone is
willing to pay today. You get to keep the item but you have to pay ebay.
These certainly do have value however sentimental value may be higher than
commercial value.