Bricklin for sale?

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin for sale?
From: "Kyle Eakins" <kyle@cyclonecomputers.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 19:22:01 -0800
Guys & Gals,

It has become necessary to sell my Brick.  It is a very solid running
car with all the usual Bricklin trappings most notably the doors have
not been converted and do not work. It runs and drives, the lights work,
everything is there it is "safety orange".

It sits in my garage and just doesn't get the attention it deserves. I
bought it 5 years ago for $4500.00.  Any advice on the best way to sell
it?  I am a little leery of the e-bay thing. I would also consider
trading it for a RELIABLE mini-van or station wagon for my wife. (Hence
the reason it is for sale.)

Thanks in advance.

Kyle D. Eakins

372 Laurel Lane