RE: bolt info ???

To: jblair1948@cox.net, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: bolt info ???
From: "Alan Coleman" <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:50:30 +0000
John,

During the disassembly process, I bought new nuts and bolts for the whole
car by matching them up with the old ones, labeling the new ones and storing
them either in zip loc bags or in the parts they came out of.  I was in the
shed the other day getting my daughter's stuff out for a move and I saw the
fenders in the back corner of the shed.  The nuts and bolts are in the holes
waiting reassembly.  My work week starts today and with the shift rotation I
have, it will be several days before I can attempt to get to them.  I'll let
you know.