Re: Air door compressor

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air door compressor
From: "Seth" <sbunin@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:04:10 -0400
Thanks for all the replies. I tore my hadley down and inspected it. The
diaphram is intact and all the o-rings are good. Put it back together and
still got nothing. not even a wisp of air out of it, though the pump does
move. I think I'm going to break down an move into the 21st century. The
vacuum compressor is neat and quiet, but with rebuild parts scarce (thanks
to those who offered yours up) and no replacements available, I'd just be left
doing the conversion sometime in the future when the vacuum died again. Not
to mention I can get a much higher flow rate from today's electric pumps.

Can anyone tell me what make and model air compressor they have on their cars?
I'm leaning towards a Viair, maybe a 275, 280, or 325.

Thanks,

Seth