1406 Installation

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1406 Installation
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 22:16:01 -0500
I have the carb installed and starting I added a 1 inch spacer during
installation.  It idles fine until I cut off the choke.  The documentation
that I have it pretty poor.  I believe this is adjusted by the screw near the
linkage on the carb.  Also, does anyone know what the screws are on the front
with the springs on them?  Is there a way to set those to the factory setting?
I purchased this used and I am not sure what condition it was in when it was
pulled, so I am struggling with the adjustments.

Greg 0036