Power Steering system

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Power Steering system
From: "Kevin Rodgers" <krodgers@nautel.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 20:46:28 -0500
I'm looking for some insight on the power steering on a 75 Bricklin.

I'm looking at replacing the hoses while I have the AC compressor out
and have easier access.

I believe the hose from the bottom of the reservoir to the pump is part
# GM (truck) part # 14040767.  If that is correct, I'm surprised at what
the local GM dealer wants for that hose.  CAN$59.60.  Does that seem
right to you?  Do you know if this is the correct part or not?  The WEB
site lists the pressure hose as Gates 35266.  There is no mention about
the third hose, the one from the power steering back to the reservoir.
What is the correct type of hose for this third one?

Thanks
Kevin
Vin 2824
Halifax, Canada