Body Panel Adhesives

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Body Panel Adhesives
From: "Dennis K." <dennikro@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:13:18 -0500
I'm getting ready to attach my door skins and in looking at the parts list,
I see the 3M Urethane listed as an option.  As this is technically a
windshield/glass adhesive, what are my other options?   I know there are
also many different viewpoints on what to use...everything from ridged body
fillers to liquid nails.  I don't intend on heading towards the liquid nails
end of things, but I would still like to find something readily available.

Any recommendations from anybody?   Should I go with some sort of caulking
gun application or a two-part epoxy mix?

I know there are some out there on this list that have done a lot of body
panel work...just looking for that expertise out there.

Thanks,
Dennis