Re: Door skin

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Door skin
From: greg monfort <altec210@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 06:53:32 -0700 (PDT)
Greets!

On a related note, I was researching glues for a
non-Bricklin repair and came across this one:
http://tinyurl.com/b4try

At a glance it sounds like just the thing for bonding
the skins to the car's various substrates, so was
wondering if anyone has any experience with it or
willing to try it on their car since I'm still a long
ways from doing any repairs to mine. :^(

GM