RE: Best carb for the AMC 360

To: "'David Dal Bianco'" <david_dalbianco@yahoo.ca>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Best carb for the AMC 360
From: "Mark Fasano" <mark@fasano.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 06:08:19 -0700
Hey David,

I also installed the Edelbrock 1406. No modifications needed or adapter
plate for the install or linkage connections. I did buy a 1" spacer to
replace the original one I removed. Not sure if it was really needed or not
but I don't think the linkage would have cleared the manifold without it.
Still working with the choke adjustments but I haven't moved the jet or idle
screws and #385 has never run as good as it does now.
Got the carb at Summit Racing for around $260. Spacer I purchased locally.

Mark Fasano