Re: Car Cover (revisited)

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Cover (revisited)
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:50:56 -0400
The problem with the "baggie" is they allow and some say promote the growth
of mold. I was told by a friend (auto appraiser) he went to check out a
collection and when he got into the warehouse all the cars were in "baggies"
and all had substantial mold growth, the cars were completely covered in and
out, They looked like velvet.