Car Cover (revisited)

To: Bricklin List <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Cover (revisited)
From: randy esposito <espo610@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 06:57:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hey all -

I'm sure this has been "covered" before; sorry about the bad pun, but I am
looking for feedback on a car cover for #1447. I do have a garage, so it's not
going to be out in the elements, but it is a garage, so it is prone to
dampness, water seeping up on really rainy days, and just general dust and junk
that a garage has. I am renting it so I cannot paint/seal the floor and walls.

My question is what cover have you people used and have been happy with. Also,
is there a kind of floor cover that I can lay down to stop moisture from rising
up under the car, then eventually being trapped by the cover? Any ideas, input,
suggestions, personal experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Randy

Yahoo! for Good