Possible Bricklin Radiator Replacment

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Possible Bricklin Radiator Replacment
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 12:11:50 -0500
I just received an email from the vendor that I purchased a Matador radiator
from indicating that he had one that was similar to the Matador #445.  I am
not sure how close this is, but the 445 worked fine with drilling new mounting
holes to lower the radiator for the hood.  If someone is interested I have
included the link below. Only $40, but you will need to determine how close
this really is.

Greg 0036

Here is his email.

Hi, I found and relisted a #864 radiator for a 73-79 jeep, and the radiator
looks so much like the matador #445 radiator. Some one was interested in it
but I can't remember who. Sandy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP-CHEROKEE-WAGONEER-J-SERIES-NEW-RADIATOR-8
64_W0QQitemZ8071478209QQcategoryZ33602QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?V
iewItem&category=33602&item=8071478209&rd=1&sspagename=WDVW