Vin #466

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Vin #466
From: "Scott Olson" <urbanhippie@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:56:35 -0600
Hey all,

I have loosely monitored the list here for a couple years.  It is true that
Michigan is the site for the Gathering?  I have moved away from Michigan,
but #466 has not.  It is currently in a portable garage in the Brighton
area.  I now live in downtown indianapolis, and regrettably, the brickin
will not be following me.

If anyone in the michigan area (or coming to the michigan area) is
interested in a white, project Bricklin, mostly complete, in need of work,
but runs/drives, please let me know.

I enjoyed the vehicle the brief time I had to focus on it, but after owning
it for nearly 9 years, I've put a grand total of maybe 50 hours and 500
miles on it.

Thanks

Scott Olson
urbanhippie@gmail.com