1974 SV-1 w/ NOS 4 sale

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1974 SV-1 w/ NOS 4 sale
From: "Moshe Fuld" <moshe.fuld@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 20:48:51 -0400
Dear Fellow enthusiasts:

I am moving out of the Country and am forced to part w/ my beloved 1974,
safety orange, Bricklin SV-1.
The car is located in NORTHERN N.J.-15 minuted from the George Washington
Bridge in Teaneck.
I am the third owner and it has approx 30k original miles.
It is an auto trans w/ air doors.
The last owner installed a NOS system The NOS canister is currently empty. The
car is blistering fast when the NOS is used.
The car has an updated radio and tires but I still have all the original
parts.
Additoinally, the person buying the car will also get years of the Brickline
magazine and alot of the original service books and manuals that came w/ the
car.
Other than the normal hairline cracks on top of the door and carpet that needs
to be reglued, the car is in very good shape.
Asking $10,000 but no reasonable offer will be refused-I want my Bricklin to
find a good home.

Moshe Fuld
VIN #358