1975 Bricklin for sale on Ebay

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 1975 Bricklin for sale on Ebay
From: KKDB2@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 00:52:28 EDT
Hi everyone. I just wanted everyone to know that I listed vin 1911 on  e bay
the other day.  With two young teenagers (twins) looking to go to  college in
a couple years and my mothers health taking a lot of free  time away from my
family and my father its just too hard to  find the time and the finances to
put towards the car. I am hoping  that someone from the group can take
advantage
of the  auction and bring the car back to life. It is item number
4648129262.