My '74 is for sale

To: "Bricklin (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: My '74 is for sale
From: "Early, Stephen" <Stephen.Early@mbna.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:28:35 -0400
In the past year I've added a wife, all her toys, and a new daughter to my
house.  As a result I have no time or space for some of my toys and the B
needs a new home with someone who will take care of it and use it.  This
particular car likes to be in shows and parades and comes will all the needed
literature and brochures to set up a neat display.  All the relevant
information and pictures are at

www.bricklinforsale.com

Please pass this along to anyone who wants to get a B and doesn't want to do a
restoration.

Stephen I. Early
Technology Sector
Bank of America Corporation