1974 Bricklin for sale-Northern NJ

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1974 Bricklin for sale-Northern NJ
From: "Moshe Fuld" <moshe.fuld@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:11:33 -0400
Dear Fellow enthusiasts:

I am moving out of the Country and am forced to part w/ my beloved 1974,
safety orange, Bricklin SV-1.
The car is located in NORTHERN N.J.-15 minutes from the George Washington
Bridge in Teaneck.
I am the third owner and it has approx 30k original miles.
It is an auto trans w/ air doors.
The last owner installed a NOS system The NOS canister is currently empty.
The
car is blistering fast when the NOS is used.
The car has an updated radio and tires but I still have all the original
parts.
Additionally, the person buying the car will also get years of the Brickline
magazine and a lot of the original service books and manuals that came w/ the
car.
Other than the normal hairline cracks on top of the door and carpet that
needs
to be reglued, the car is in  good shape.
Asking $10,000 but no reasonable offer will be refused-I want my Bricklin to
find a good home.

You could either e-mail me @ moshe.fuld@verizon.net or call me @ 201-314-6142
to schedule an appointment to see and test drive the car.