Re: Two Steps Back - No power - Update - Resolved

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Two Steps Back - No power - Update - Resolved
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:05:21 -0500
I am not sure how this happened, but it appears the red wire connection to
the ammeter was loose.  When I removed the instrument panel to check the
voltage and tried to get the wire loose.  Then buzzers, lights, etc.
starting going off. Turned the key and it started.  Since I have not been
doing any interior work or work behind the dash I am not sure how this
managed to get loose.  It could be the source of my other problems with
batteries, I am not sure.  Now to try to figure out how this happened.  I
guess the tool to keep in the car for this is a philips head screwdriver.

Thanks for all the advice. As with anything on the Bricklin I learn a lot
more than what I need for the issue that I am trying to resolve, but it
prepares me to assist other owners and gives me more knowledge the next time
something occurs.

Greg 0036