Re: Fusible Links - AMC Definition

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Fusible Links - AMC Definition
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:20:50 -0500
After checking this out the AMC Definition is just that.  It would probably
apply to the AMC, but does not apply to the Bricklin.  I believe the wiring
harness for the Bricklin is unique.  You can find some things from the AMC
information fit the Bricklin exactly, but in this case it does not.  Fusible
link at the ammeter is a red wire as John indicated.

> Fusible Link
> Fusible links are pieces of wire in your AMC's wiring that act as fuses.
All