Re: How much does a '75 Bricklin weigh?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How much does a '75 Bricklin weigh?
From: "Seth" <sbunin@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 00:31:25 -0400
I put mine on the scales at work a couple years ago. With a full tank of
gas the brick weighs in at a hefty 3600lbs. Your doorsill is the GVW
(Gross Vehicle Weight), the maximum weight the car is rated for. The
weight on the website is the curb weight, bone dry. At about 6.25 lbs
per gallon (131lbs per full tank), that agrees with the weight I saw.
3470 + 130 = 3600lbs.

Seth