TT hood brackets

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: TT hood brackets
From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@cybersurfers.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 10:16:23 -0700
The TT front hood brackets work just fine as far as the curl is
concerned, I have them installed on both of my cars.  The bracket is a
little inboard of the corner so the area next to it comes out a little
lower than the corners, not all that bad, I'm just giving you a full
disclosure.  On the car with the greatest curl bringing the corners down
even immediately put two very fine cracks in the hood extension, again,
not bad and I prefer the brackets to the hood corners curling up.

John's Bricklin parts also has a version.

I think it's a great tradeoff.

Les