Tires

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Tires
From: j march <jnyc55@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:57:28 -0700 (PDT)
This is not a Bricklin issue just something I wanted
to air. After looking for tires for one of my other
cars and not being able to purchase them I decided to
contact the manufacturer. This is a copy of the email
I sent to the Dunlop Corp.

I was looking  to replace tires on one of our vehicles
with Dunlop SP A2 plus tires. I called local stores
and looked on the Internet and learned about the $50
rebate program that ends on 9/23/06. I find it hard to
believe what I was told by everyone I spoke with about
the tires. The size tire I am looking for is 225/60/15
and was told that no one has recieved those tires from
Dunlop and that Dunlop could not provide a delivery
date until well after the rebate program had ended. I
really this hard to believe. A response would be
appreciated.
Thank you,
John

Thanks for listening,