Car 4 sale in Mn

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Car 4 sale in Mn
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:06:34 -0400
Just got this in:

We have a bricklin that is #2773 it is located in Lewiston Mn we are a used
car Dealership our car does not run and needs work we are looking to see it
possible on Ebay with in the next week Buy it now price will be 3500.00
please get back to us if you know anyone interested our number is
507-523-3689. Thanks drsclassiccars.com

Phone:  (757) 495-8229