Re: brake light bulb

To: krodgers@nautel.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake light bulb
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 09:39:29 EDT
I tried LED bulbs and they didn't work very well. Plenty bright in a small
spot, but didn't put any light into the reflector. I also tried halogen bulbs.
Those were very bright, but I didn't think there was enough difference
between  driving light and brake/turn signal light. With any substitute bulb,
it
helps to  change the flasher unit to an electronic one. The turn signal speed
will be  messed up if you use a nonstandard bulb with the standard flasher unit.

Scott Isensee