Re: Header Installation Continued - Passenger side

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Header Installation Continued - Passenger side
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 07:02:05 -0400
there are at least different locations of the starter connections, make note
of yours and go down to the parts store and look at jeep starters I don't
know what year they changed but a parts guy with a book instead of a
computer can tell you, look at both and se if either will give you more
clearance.