Header Installation Continued - Passenger side

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Header Installation Continued - Passenger side
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 00:33:01 -0500
OK, the passenger side was easier to remove that the drivers side.  Some of
this may be due to a little gained experience from doing that side and a
little more room on that side.

This took a lot of trial and error so it is not as easy as what follows, but I
would like to save a little time. I removed the starter as indicated install
the header.  Move the header into position.  Install the starter and install
the bolts in for the header. Now the connection to the starter is almost
against the header.  Probably 1/8 inch from making contact.  Not much room to
move.  I am not really sure I can get it connected again, but I would feel
better if there was more room there.  Is there another option since as
rotating the starter to move the connection to the other side?  Purchasing a
mini starter?

I am open for suggestions.

Greg 0036