Tire Air Pressure Gauges

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tire Air Pressure Gauges
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:55:36 -0600
Now that the weather is changing it is a good time to check the air in the
tires.  I have a gauge on the device that I attach to the my air compressor
and I have several other air pressure gauges.  I thought for an experiment I
would check to see what each kind read.  I tried a pencil type, analog dial
gauge, digital gauge and the one with my air compressor. To my amazement none
of them were the same.  Now this brings up the question.  How can I tell which
gauge is accurate, if any?  The variance from the high to the low was around
5-6 pounds.

Still working on the passenger side header.  Very tight fit so far.  I have
had to bend the headers at contact points to have clearance.  Removed and
reinstalled several times.  Now working on clearance for the mini starter.

Greg 0036