need engine pictures

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: need engine pictures
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 19:18:24 -0500
Hey gang.

I've gotten an email from an member looking for some pictures of the
brackets for the alternator and smog pump for a 75.

--------------
I am having a rather perplexing problem with the brackets for the engine.
on the alternator side, all seems proper but for the power steering pump,
Nothing seems to line up.
The bracket that has the adjuster slot in it, does not line up with the
water pump, the ac compressor wont mount because the bracket with the idler
arm stops it . I and a few freinds have spent hours to no avail.
------------

Anyone have an engine exposed (front clip off, or engine out of the
car) with the accessories on, that can take some digital pictures
for me?

I have some pictures of putting mine back together, but the brackets
are all painted black and it's very difficult to see how they fit.

Also, if any has a 75 in this state, especially coming apart, I'd really
love an article about the power steering pump and brackets and the
alternator and smog pump with lots of pictures.  Say as you take each
bracket off.

TIA

Phone:  (757) 495-8229