Header Installation continued

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Header Installation continued
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 15:27:49 -0600
I have finally got the mini starter to fit after a little grinding on it.  I
have installed the headers and connected to the remaining exhaust which I
intend to replace later.  I am having a leak on the passenger side on the dual
port for 4 and 6 cylinder.  I am unable to get it to seat good against the
gasket.  Cylinders 2 and 8 appear to be seated just fine.  Is there a way to
address this or is having a header leak normal?

I spoke with someone at the local auto parts store and he indicated that it
was common and suggested using an RTV sealant.  Has anyone done anything like
this before or have suggestion to try to resolve it.

Greg 0036