Re: Bricklin Meet

To: isensee@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bricklin Meet
From: "Paul J. Amoroso" <paul-amo@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 12:59:46 -0400
Hi Scott;

I'm sure that Harrisburg has a sizable airport since that is the state
capital.  It's about 45 miles to the northeast.  A main highway, Route
15 goes between Harrisburg and Gettysburg.  York, PA is a little closer,
about 30 miles almost directly east, would have lodging, but they would
only have an airport for a smaller prop plane.  Gettysburg may also have
a smaller airport too, for prop planes.   But I'm not sure about
Gettsyburg's lodging availability in the summer, but especially in July
because that's when they have all the re-enactments of the war, etc.
Most of them are in the beginning of July.

Carlisle, PA is about 20 miles from Gettysburg and that's where they
have a lot of car shows, including Corvette shows - they are setup for
that.  You may find some good accommodations there.  And Carlisle may be
a little closer to Harrisburg, I'm not exactly sure.

Amo