Mailing List roster

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 09:45:28 -0500
Gang,

I've just sent out the latest mailing list roster.

So if you didn't one, the either I don't have your contact info,
or you never told me to put you on it.

So far I've received bounced noticed from the following email addresses.
If you are still on the list, please send me your new email address
and if you've moved your updated contact info.

------------

Miles,                  Lloyd   -  bricklin@charter.net
Farewell,               Bob             -  bfarewell@aol.com
Kirkpatrick Jr, David W.        -  deyv@adelphia.net