Re: Bricklin Mailing List Roster Oct 2007

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 07:07:44 -0500
At 08:28 PM 10/28/2007 -0500, Greg Schroeder  wrote:

>I looked at the list you sent me last year.  It had 267 cars listed.  Have
>we lost that many members?

Greg,

Don't know how you got 267 cars.  The list I have only show 110 records,
VINs and names.

I think I only pulled 1 car per name in the case where people have multiple
cars, but I really didn't check that.  I know that's what I pull for the
club's mailings.

We seem to run about 100 owners in the mailing list, and I think we're up
to about 100 owners on the forum.  Mostly the same on both.  Of those 110
on the mailing list, 52% were not members of Bricklin International.

This list does NOT include the members of BI unless they are on the mailing
list.  The club fluctuates between 300 and 350 members.  That's a seperate
roster.

I just ran some numbers:

1. I have 2590 records, which includes duplicates to accound for multiple
   owners of a single car, and owners with multiple cars.

2. I have about what appears to be 1997 distinct cars listed.  Of which a
   handfull (less than 10) are marked as totalled.

3. Only 65 Club members in on the mailing list.

4. Currently, there are 333 club members

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229