sad news

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: sad news
From: "Rick at High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 07:32:10 -0400
forwarded:

I thought you and all the other Bricklin  folks should be notified that Ron
Bendell a long time passionate member  of your Bricklin Club passed away
last Friday night (October 26,2007). He succumbed to cancer and fought a
long hard battle against it. He even drove his Bricklin to the Kitchener
Ontario event a few years ago while very ill. He is survived by his wife
Liz, son Scott and two daughters Kritsten and Nicloe. His funeral will be
held in London Ontario at  St John The Devine Catholic Church  390 Base
Line Rd West  at 10:30am on Wednesday Oct. 31. I know that this will come
as a late notice but I thought folks might like to know anyway. I have
accompanied Ron to two national conventions and had the opportunity to meet
some amazing Bricklin people. I know you will all feel the same loss that I
do.

Regards
Pete Radoja (a big Bricklin fan)