Re: [Bricklin] Bricklin Rear End/Brakes

To: "Randy Houston" <randyhouston106@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Bricklin Rear End/Brakes
From: "Smoky & Connie Panepinto" <spanepinto@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:50:08 -0400
Randy,
Welcome!  You will love the car!  I hope you intend to drive it, at least
some.  They are truly wonderful on the road!  So much nicer than a '70's Vette
or most anything else... a great blend of comfort/ride and handling.

As Greg S. mentioned, the illustrated parts manual is a great help, as is the
club forum -- and the Brickline magazine has articles on virtually system of
the car.

Also - assuming you have a trusted garage/car repair person, the car is quite
generic underneath... only the body/chassis/glass is unique.  Any capable
wrench-turner can keep it humming.

Happy B motoring!
Smoky Panepinto

Smoky Panepinto