[Bricklin] Rick's Funeral Info

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Rick's Funeral Info
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:59:58 -0400
I just received the following email from Serge.  In his addressees,
he had listed
the Bricklin mailing list, but I didn't see it posted from there.  So
I thought I'd
forward it to the group just to be sure.

John

-------------

Here is all the info I have. It is requested thought that everyone
who wants to come confirms via my email
<mailto:shawnking0@hotmail.com>shawnking0@hotmail.com asap so we know
if we have to change were the ceremony will take place.. We have room
for 30 people but it looks like Rick was more well known than we
though. So if you can fwd it to the Bricklin list and anyone else
interested that would be great.
Funeral will take place on Friday 26th at ,

St. Laurent Funeral Home
1200 Ogilvie Rd
Gloucester, ON K1J 8V1
(613) 748-1200

Viewing from 1 to 2 pm
Ceremony form 2 to 2:30 approx
Internment at Beachwood National Military Cemetery and immediately
after all are welcome to return to the St Laurent Funeral Home for
snacks and to remember Rick.
I will stress again that seating will be tight so we need to know asap.

Thanks again for all your love and support

Shawn

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229