[Bricklin] Fw:

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bricklin] Fw:
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 23:46:05 -0500
Not sure if this has been sent out or not, but better to do it twice than not
at all.

Fw: Rick's Funeral Info~

To the Bricklin World we are very saddened to hear of the sudden passing of
one of our fellow members Rick Frenette of THE BRICKLIN BOYS passed away this
last evening from a sudden stroke the had suffered this past week. I hope that
we as a group of enthusiasts that we share in their Sorrow and Greif with
Shawn and send him our best wishes and love and condolences.