[Bricklin] Bricklin mailing list roster

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 10:09:36 -0500
Hey gang,

It's been quite some time since I've offered a mailing list
roster.  Since we are
now in 2010 (Happy New Year - by the way), I thought I'd update it and offer
one.

For those new to the list, I maintain the Master Bricklin Registry, a
list of all
known Bricklins.  I also am the editor/publisher of The Brickline,
the quarterly
magazine of Bricklin International.

Over the years, many have wanted a roster so they could contact other owners
for what ever reason.  Some owners didn't want their names and contact info.
released to the public.  So I've come up with a compormise.  If you want a copy
of the roster, you have to be willing to have your name ON the roster.  If your
name is NOT on the roster, then you don't get one.  Simple.

Below is a list of those that I have listed as being ON the
roster.  So if you don't
see your email address below and want a copy of the roster, please send me an
email stating that you want your name ON the mailing list roster.

This is NOT the same roster as the one for Bricklin International.  While many
of the club members are on this list (and roster) many are not.  Likewise,
you don't have to be a club member to be on the mailing list.

If you are on the list, and no longer wish to be, simply send me an
email saying
take me off the mailing list roster.

John

------------------