Re: [Bricklin] what problems

To: isensee@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] what problems
From: "Paul J. Amoroso" <paul-amo@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 00:06:15 -0500
One thing I didn't understand is why the front louver cut-outs were not
functional.  Wouldn't they help cool the radiator?   Wouldn't they be
much better?  With directional intake from it, you could probably get
some small increase in horsepower too.

I think that after 35 years, there are way better transmissions that
could be used than the FMX.  And as Scott said, the manual  five or six
would be a great improvement in the fun category.

Paul Amoroso