Re: rear clunking cont.

To: mit-eddie!gatech!ken@EDDIE.MIT.EDU,
Subject: Re: rear clunking cont.
From: linus!harvard!uunet.uu.net!att!speedy!gerry%ursa-major.SPDCC.COM@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 89 12:38:20 -0500
I too, read the article in Car & Driver about the new Elan, and quite
frankly I was somewaht disappointed. The article had the new Elan
next to the old Elan, and I was drooling more over the old car than
the new. The car looked too "japanese" and did not have that
"traditional" shape. At $30,000, I think I would prefer buying a
TR4A, An old Elan and a Land-Rover !!!!!

Also there is something about front-wheel drive
that puts me off. There is something about going round corners sideways
that get the adrenalin going 8-).

Gerry (7/12)