this picture

To: alliant!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: this picture
From: uunet!sco.COM!banta@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Beast)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 89 7:12:28 PST
sfisher writes:

> Actually, it just dawned on me that one of my cars is getting
> a new relay panel, the other needs a battery connection, the
> third leaks oil something fierce, and the fourth is an MGB
> which has a little grabbiness in the clutch but otherwise
> runs like a dream.  What's wrong with this picture??? :-)

What's wrong with it is that you, like all the rest of us on this
list spend so much time constantly keeping an eye on our British
babies that our other cars fall apart. :-)  Actually, I know what
you mean.  One of my MGB's is the ONLY car I've ever owned that
hasn't left me stranded by the side of the road.  Alas, that's the
one that's rapidly on its way to E Production, so it'll never get
the chance at this point.

So, Scott and Sam (and TeriAnn if we can track her down), is it
about time for the First Annual Winter Solstice Tour of the Santa
Cruz Mountains Sports Car Club?  I'm up for it.

andy
uunet!sco!banta