re: VTR on the TR-250?

To: "bellcore!iuvax!gatech!mit-eddie!alliant!british-cars"@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: re: VTR on the TR-250?
From: mit-eddie!gatech!iuvax!bellcore!pyuxe!whs70@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: 14 Dec 1989 10:30 EST
Mark B asks:
>Does anyone off hand know of any still availalbe back issues of VTR's
>"The Vintage Triumph" which has features on the TR-250?  Does an index exist?
>Should I always use a hyphen when referring to a TR-whatever?
>Thanks for any info.

Yes, a VTR magazine index exists, it was last published in issue #36
and covered all articles up to that point.

As to using a hyphen as in TR-250, there doesn't
seem to be any standard.  I generally use it all the time,
but you need only look to the decals on the TR-8 to see
that the factory actually didn't use hyphens.  The same is
true for decals/badging on earlier TR series.

Bill Sohl