Ron Hopkinson suspension kit?

To: uunet!alliant.alliant.com!british-cars@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: Ron Hopkinson suspension kit?
From: mit-eddie!sco.COM!sam@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Sam Sjogren)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 90 14:23:18 PST
Seven Enterprises sells a sway bar kit called the Ron
Hopkinson suspension kit.  The bars are 7/8" and 5/8"
and include mounting hardware for the rear bar to put
it on MGBs that didn't come with a rear bar.  Has
anyone had experience with this kit?  Also, who is
Ron Hopkinson?  A Brit friend of mine seems to recall
hearing about him as a sports car racer.  My alternative
sway bar kit would be an Addco from Victoria British.
The prices are about $255 and $290, respectively, plus
shipping.  I'm going to order this Satyrday or Monday,
so a prompt reply would be most appreciated.  Direct
email to me should go to sam@sco.COM or uunet!sco!sam,
in addition to the mailing list.  Thanx ever so much.

-me