Let's get together

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Let's get together
From: Edward Burns <mit-eddie!ads.com!eburns@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 90 11:11:39 PST
I notice a lot of SF Bay Area email addresses when reading
messages on this list.  I think there are more than enough
of us here for a spring get together.  How about it?  We
could meet for a drive, maybe down the coast to the Santa
Cruz area and stop for a BBQ where we could get to know each
other and check out everyone's cars.

I'm willing to make the arrangements if there's interest.  I
may even have a place to hang out in the mountains just off
Hwy. 9 depending on the size of the group.  Post to the group
or send me email if you'd like to go.  I'll keep all those that
reply updated.

-Ed