Sprite for sale

To: sun!alliant.alliant.com!british-cars@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: Sprite for sale
From: mit-eddie!sco.COM!sam@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Sam Sjogren)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 90 13:37:06 PST
>From derekw Thu Feb 15 13:19:38 1990
To: sam
Subject: MG sprite

MG sprite (austin healy)

I have a friend who is trying to sell a sprite.
When he tried to sell it over a year ago or so
he was asking $800. Since then he has moved to
LA chasing a career in the aircraft industry.
When he moved south he left the car at my father
in laws house on Soquel Ave, S.C. The car has been
sat idle for almost a year and he is coming up this
weekend to try and sell it. As far as a price goes,
I'm sure he will be open to offers, I'm guessing +
or - $400.

If you are interested please call me and I can put you
in touch with the owner when he vivits this Presidents
day weekend. My phone number is 476-3062.

thanks,

derek.