It's a Joke!!! (was RE:engine swap)

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: It's a Joke!!! (was RE:engine swap)
From: "You Know Who" <mit-eddie!PSUVM.PSU.EDU!GGN100@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 90 15:22 EST
     Jeez!!! I was just joking about Offy-midgets in my earlier posting.
I didn't think everyone would take it so seriously. Anyway, while there
weren't really any pre war MG's with Flathead power of note, the conversion
was sometimes done to T-types. When he first started, Phil Hill drove a MG
TD which at certian times appeared with Ford power under the bonnet. This
car was raced at venues such as Ascot Park (any guesses as to what other cars
race at Ascot Park??) This car was known as "2jr"
-------

          __----__              Jaguar   | Gregory Nagy         |    "Eat     |
      ___/       ==__===__ {]]  24hrs of | Penn State University|     my      |
    //--\----------  61 |       Datyona  | Mckeesport Campus    |   Shorts!"  |
 <-- \__/------------__--|   '90 Champs! | GGN100@psuvm.bitnet  |-Bart Simpson|