Some people!

To: sol%hoosier@cs
Subject: Some people!
From: mit-eddie!cs.utah.edu!mjb%hoosier@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 90 11:43:30 -0700
Boy, I don't know about the Miata, or at least the folks who buy them.  This
past weekend it was NICE.  Warm, sunny, with temperatures in the mid 50s.
I was really really wishing I had at least ONE of these doll-garn Tee Arrs
running, so I could sport about with the top off.  But no, I had to resort
to taking the camper shell off the truck.  Just isn't the same.  But what
really amazed me was I saw two new Mazda Miatas.  They BOTH had the tops up.
Sigh.

mjb.