Yet another tool note

To: sol%hoosier@cs
Subject: Yet another tool note
From: mit-eddie!cs.utah.edu!mjb%hoosier@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 90 14:50:32 -0700
Okay, this time I have my Snap On  price list handy.  Oops, the old one, the
new must be in the garage.  Anyway, all prices in US of A dollars:

7/16" flare nut wrench  RXS14    $16.25
9/16"                   RXS18    $19.10
1/2" Comb. wrench       OEX16A   $16.55
9/16"    "              OEX18A   $18.30

A set of tools which includes all of the above, plus a few more, is the
8600AGSB, which sells for $16,398.55 including toolboxes.  My birthday
is coming up if two or more of you want to go in on one ;-)

Snap-On's OEX and OSH wrenches are the strongest, best looking and most
wonderfully feeling wrenchs made.  Trust me.  But if you look into the back
of the truck, or the boot of the TR, sometimes you might see a complete
5 million piece all-purpose tool set I picked up at the corner store
for $2.99, plus tax.  Not many can afford Snap-On for ALL their tools!

Enough for now, it's time for a weekend getaway.

mjb.