STO-O-O-PP!

To: british-cars@alliant
Subject: STO-O-O-PP!
From: muller@Alliant.COM (Jim Muller)
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 90 10:50:40 EST
Please  ** STO-O-O-O-O-O-OPP !!

  HE-E-E-E-E-ELLPPPP!!!

STOP!!  PLEASE STOPP!!!

Geez...
I returned to work this AM to discover over 12,000 lines of bounced SOL
mail waiting for me!!  Please don't send much stuff until I can get it
straightened out.  Some machines have disappeared, some have ceased talking
to others (that mit-eddie still thinks do), and uunet/uu/net went down
for a while...  And some hp workstations have dropped into a black hole...
and
oh, forget it.   just wait for a few days...
Thanks,
Jim
(So you really want to manage a mailing list, yeah?)