Book/Magazine source?

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Book/Magazine source?
From: mit-eddie!hp6600.desk.hp.com!larry_schwarcz%q0@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: 12 Mar 90 15:11 -0800
Hello,

I'm trying to find a book store with a good selection of auto books
in the south SF/Bay Area.  If you really need a book, there is a
store in Alameda that only carries auto books.  It's a small store,
but they have an OK selection.  Call before going.

I've also found two places in the San Jose area for magazines.

The stores are:

BOOKS:   Auto-Bound, Inc.
         2313 Santa Clara Avenue
         Alameda, CA  94501
         (415) 521-8630

MAGAZINES:  Little Professor Book Center
            3125 Meridian Avenue
            San Jose, CA  95124
            (408) 269-7323

            The Booksellers    <-- Best selection I've found.
            740 The Pruneyard Shopping Center
            San Jose
            (408) 879-9300

But, I still haven't found a book store in my area with a good auto
section.  Auto-Bound is too far for me to drive just to get a book.
It takes me over an hour to get to Auto-Bound (without traffic problems)!

Also, are there any good discount mail order places I should check out?

               Thanks...
                  Larry Schwarcz
                  HP Cupertino, CA
                  lrs@hpda.hp.com